Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Who Should I See?
NHS 24 - Call us free on 111
Follow Us On Facebook

Dental and Eye Information

GP's are not specialists in all parts of the anatomy. If you have a problem with your eyesight or your teeth please contact your optician or dentist instead of the GP.

If you have trouble getting advice from them call NHS 24 on 111.

Scottish Dental Website

Advice is available from dental advisors regarding all dental problems from the Scottish Dental Website.

NHS Inform

You can also visit the NHS Inform website which contains help & advice about dental problems


Local Services, Let
Set up a continuing and and welfare power of attorney before you lose capacity and it
Silver Rose Funeral Directors